Last inch of Summer








Hey Guys,

So before the sun goes into hibernation I thought lets show a lil bit of shoulder. Off the shoulder outfits were so in season and they kinda are still now but its a bit chilly if I say so myself. Off the shoulder blouses are so cute making you instantly look so girly. I have so many but I don't really wear them since I just don't go out so don't really need them. I mean sure if I go out and need to look human, like a decent human, I'll wear something like this but I'm not human enough to even go out or have enough human friends to go out with. So yeah non-human struggles. My off the shoulder blouse is from select, I wasn't actually suppose to get it but thought I might as well try something that is out of my comfort zone. I also have black jeans from new look and my shoes are Jordans. 
Keeping it short since y'all like the pictures more than the words, sooo see ya next time.  

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts