Art at its Finest









Hey Guys,

You want to know where my blog has taken me today? Well yup finally I'm in Shoreditch. Shoreditch the land of the artists. Well don't quote me but I think many people would agree. Art work is literally everywhere with humans making there mark on every available wall. Shoreditch is pretty amazing and yeah I guess I am behind in this lets go Shoreditch trend but better late than never right? It is amazing how you can walk in the vicinity of Shoreditch and end up at a market or at Brick Lane still with loads of pieces of art along the way. My favourite types of street art are the small ones that many people don't notice, those ones that are hiding under shop windows or at the corner of a cafe door. Just like the one in the image above. It was so cute I just had to sit and take a photo, everyone was looking but it was totally worth it. Hoodie and leggings are from H&M, bag from urban outfitters and shoes are Adidas Inikis. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts