Xmas Decor '17





Hey Guys,

How have you guys been?? Christmas is almost here and I am sooooo excited. 
Our house literally looks like a magical forest. We've kinda had our decorations up for a while now but ya know Christmas only comes once a year so its worth it. For this year's theme we went woodland. This means we have a lot of dears, birds and maybe I'll add a few more animals like hedgehogs or squirrels. That of course if I can find them. Maybe even get some logs just to make that extra woodland feeling. We have so many lights all around the house and if they were all different colours it would look like my house was the stranger things house. These decorations make me so excited and I hope you are excited to. Tweet/ Instagram me pics of your decor for this Christmas as I would love to see them. 
Happy decorating!

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts