Falling Snowflake Nails

 




Hey Guys,

OMG GUYSSSSS it is finally the Christmas seasonnnnnnn!!! YAY!!! 
How exciting is this? First Christmas blog post of 2017. Not sure if you guys liked last years a 'blog post a day' thing, but sorry not this year. It was a quite a lot of stress but I might do it in summer for our Philippines trip just so that you guys are updated; do let me know.
I have a very simple nails for todays post. Using the Jack Wills Fabulously British Nail Varnish. I really like this nail varnish and the pink that came with it as they are so pigmented meaning you don't need many coats. I really like how this specific colour has a lil bit of glitter making it super cute and very suited for Christmas. I haven't been doing a lot of nail posts on my blog but if you do like them let me know and I'll try post more. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts