Windy Bridges






Hey Guys,

Look it's my red jacket again. You can't go wrong with this jacket honestly.. well until it rains, then you're screwed. I have paired my jacket with a classic Levi's sweatshirt which I love dearly. Yes it is another CK situation opps. You can literally wear these sweatshirts anywhere, as a dress and oversized night gown if you really want or as a sweatshirt like me.
I paired this with my Levi's jeans of course and some inikis. I love my inikis, I'm sure you have noticed over these years. I have four in all different colours, they have stopped making them so you are lucky I can't buy anymore. But they have a new design which is really similar but I don't really like them as much. I'm really into Jordan's right now which isn't great because they are expensive. But it isn't my fault, literally Nike keeps releasing new Jordans and what does Jessie do, yup she just goes and buys it. I think it's the thrill of needing to be quick when shoes are released, or the fact that they could be raffle that makes my heart race and want more shoes. But hey what can I do, just spend spend spend. Sorry mum. 
Anyway see ya soon.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts