All Dressed Up




Hey Guys,

Formal wear! OMG I love it! I love dressing up, I love going to really "posh" places and just being there and taking photos of the interior design it truly just makes me very happy. I really  do miss "dressing up". Now a days I'm just in a crop top, jeans and trainers. Uni life is hard and you just gotta make yourself comfortable ya know. So it has been a while since I made an effort. Hey don't laugh at me, I'm just pure lazy let's be real. 

I love this skirt from H&M they really pulled through back in the day, but now meh I haven't shopped there in a while, they really need to up there game. Sorry H&M. I love how it is pleated with the floral design which isn't too much floral. The checkered design really adds to the pleats which makes it so cute.
Top is from Bershka, which I love. It says blossom on it, which haha I need to do. But anyway I love it because you can literally you can wear it anywhere, formal, casual anything it really works. I just wouldn't take it to bed, it's not THAT comfortable. 
Finally my jacket, oh my oh my. I love this formal jacket and I know my mum would like it if I wore jackets like this more often and dressed up like this more often. She hates how comfortable I have become with uni life, always wearing hoodies and trainers. But hey I gotta be comfortable so my brain is comfortable. Or well that's what I keep telling myself. I tried wearing a hoodie with this jacket and damn it is cute, I literally looked like little blue riding hood, love them vibes. 

Let's just say I'll try harder to make more of an effort like this.. or maybe once in a while hehe.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts