Come Dine With Me








Hey Guys,

Sorry to those who clicked here thinking this was some post about the show on channel 4 I believe, yeah that's not here sorry but you can stick around and follow me on social media @jj_maple_syrup thanks.
Anyway, hi guys how we all doing. Let me first address the colour of the wall in the background, ain't it cute.. anyone know what colour that could be? Let me know on social media! Again Jessie is in a sweatshirt which this time she turned into a dress. What I love about this look is not just that it is mainly pink but I put a shirt on underneath and I think this outfit is just adorable. You might not think that it is, haha because it's on me lol but it is cute I promise. My sweatshirt is from H&M back in the day, told ya it was better back in the day. and my shirt is from Bershka. My shirt is stripy pink and navy it is cropped and it is the nice material you wear on a hot day that is breezy but doesn't give you a cold. Does that make any sense? I hope so. I have a skirt underneath just to protect my bits and pieces under this sweatshirt and a pair of tights because it's a little chilly outside. 
When I saw this cafe, I literally made everyone wait so I could take a photo, yes this is how the instagrams work. I would be going out for lunch or going home and I see a cute spot and I'm like yo pause lemme take an insta. And that's when the magic happens. Hence I gotta be looking cute all the time. That one person who says I don't be looking cute all the time.. rudeee I know who you are. hehe anyway hope you all have a wonderful week.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts