Rainy Summers Day









Hey Guys,

I hope you're all okay because I OH MY GLOB I am fineeee gurl! I am happy trying to relax and enjoy the life with no revision. I have finally finished all my exams and it's all a bit like "hmm what do I do now?!" I want to enjoy the summer but at the moment there's no summer because there is no sun. It's always raining and there's thunder and lightening so it feels a bit like winter right now. Nevertheless we gotta enjoy our time off before the next step in our journey of life. 
Whilst enjoying my break from studying I am organising an event for September. It is all very exciting and I will definitely take you on this journey with me. I was thinking of vlogging the event and the rehearsals and all the event stuff leading to the big trip.
The internet currently doesn't know but Jam N Bakers our youth organisation is flying out to the Philippines for an exciting trip to help the Aeta Children who live by Mount Pinatubo. 
Jam N Bakers is a youth organisation I set up to help raise money for different charities. We set up events such as Winter Ball in which we raise over £500 for Greenwich & Bexley Hospice whilst having so much fun. So let me know if you would like to see behind the scenes of our event and rehearsals. 
Follow us on our social media:
@JamNBakers -Instagram
@Jam.N.Bakers -Twitter

Follow me also:
@JJ_maple_syrup 
on Twitter and Instagram

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts