Summer Snacks








Hey Guys,

Bored of your usual snacks? Feeling inspired to make an effort to make something that not only looks pretty but tastes good too?
Well fear not! I've got just the thing for you!!! YAY!
I've got 2 summer snacks for you that are quick and easy to make. The first snack is the Iced Soda Gummy Bear lolly and the other is a Homemade Healthy Granola Bar! I know that I've put this under Baking and for both all you gotta do is freeze them, but you know what it's still a #JustDessert. Lets just get into it.

To make the ice lollies you will need: 
7up or Sprite 
Gummy Bears
Ice lolly containers

All you gotta do it fill the containers with a fizzy drink, put some gummy bears in it, freeze and done. You've got yourself an unhealthy but refreshing snack.

To make the granola bars you will need:
A cup of oats
Nuts of your choice, crushed
Handful of chocolate chips
1/4 cup of Honey

For this snack all you gotta do it mix it all together, put it into a container, pat it down into your chosen shape and freeze. Once it has been in the freezer for an hour, cut it into your chosen shape and then freeze over night.

There it is, two simple snack ideas for summer; one that is healthy and the other for those cheat days. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you next week.
Apologies for the posts previously and the ones to come; I'm currently doing my A-Levels and I've got two more weeks of exams and I promise the posts will be so much better. 
See ya next week. 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts