JNB Merch











Hey guys, 

So I have a very different post for you guys which includes a lot of my friends. Let me introduce some of my team, and explain what we do. 
Jam 'N' Bakers, this is what we call ourselves; the name was made from the first letter of each original member of the team. But since then the organisation has expanded with so many talented youths helping us to give other people a chance to have a better future. We started just under a year ago with the idea of organising events for charities in order to raise money for them. At the beginning of this year, in February, we organised the Winter Ball for Greenwich and Bexley Hospice. It was an amazing event and it was the first of many. 
Since then our event organising skills have developed and in 6 days we have our second event. Our second event is a Throwback to the 50s. An event inspired by Grease and all to raise money for our trip to the Philippines in 2018 to help over 200 children. I will explain more about it in the next few weeks where you will see all the photos and how much fun we had. If you are interested in coming to the event please let me know by messaging me through my social media. 
Back to Jam 'N' Bakers. Our lil organisation has inspired many young adults to make a difference, they have realised that not only you get to help others but you have a lot of fun at the same time. As our community has grown we have released some merchandise. We have released some t-shirts, key rings and necklaces. With all profit going to the children we are helping in the Philippines. If you are interested in buying one and helping us out, just message me on any of my social media and I will get back to you asap.
The t-shirts come in a range of colours and designs. They come in black, white, grey, royal blue and navy with 4 designs too choose from; the original, the JNB, the Jam N Bakers and the graffiti. All t-shirts have a price of £5 and we also sell our muscle tees for £7 coming in only black and one design at the moment. 
I want to lastly say thank you to those who helped me in this photoshoot, all my models thank you for being so patient with me. Also, a huge thank you to those who helped me with creating the tees and for helping me make this happen. Lastly, I want to remind everyone we have 6 days till our event, please buy tickets if you haven't, if you want a tee please support us by buying one we would really appreciate it. 

Jam N Bakers:
@JamNBakers (twitter)
@Jam.n.bakers (instagram)
Email us for ticket information (jam.n.bakers@gmail.com) 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts