Eyes On You





Hey Guys,

It has been a long while since the last I put up a nail blog post but it has arrived. Very simple, kinda messy I know (I didn't get time to clean the edges) but nevertheless you can see what I was trying to do. I feel so cautious with such dark nails I feel like it really makes my hands look so pale. I guess I'm not use to it but I don't really think I'm that into it. A dark nail colour especially black really doesn't suit me and my skin tone but we'll do what works on different skin tones another time. 
Since it is halloween though the darker the better right? But anyway I hope you all have a lovely halloween, please stay safe, look out for each other but of course enjoy. For those who don't celebrate halloween, I hope you have a wonderful day nevertheless.  

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts