Knock Knock

Hey Guys,

I've thought about what to give you guys this halloween and really didn't know what to do. Last week I did the healthy halloween snacks and this week I've got something super different.
So have you guys ever had that struggle of when some lil kid knocks on your door for halloween and you stand there with your box of sweets and have no idea how many to give this poor lil kid? Well let me help you out. I've got a cool DIY that you guys can do for those lil kiddos saying trick or treat.

What I did for these DIYs was I took paper or in my case brown wrapping paper and I cut it to the size I wanted. You can make them any size you want but you want it to have the ratio of an A4 paper. 
Just click here to see how to make them. 





Hope this inspires you to be a lil bit more creative this halloween.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts