My Fury Friends











Hey Guys,

How you all been? Hope school has been treating you all well but ya know gotta hustle. I know it is pretty chilly and in the photos I am in shorts but hehe pre-taken photos. First I want to introduce you guys to my babies, Eevee of course you know her and my super lil baby, Milo. He is 7 months old and is still super tiny, we can't tell if he is a teacup puppy or if he is just super small. I'll do another post in the future about them, all the ins and outs about these two rascals, but that is if you guys would like that so do let me know.
Back to the outfit; my top is from Brandy Melville. One of my fave shops but like you'll need to go on pay day. My dungarees are from H&M and I love them so much but the colour is quite peculiar. Shoes on my feet are Adidas Inikis and yes before you ask I have a few of these types of shoe but in different colours. DO NOT JUDGE MEEEE hahaha

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts