Fall In Love











Fall also known as Autumn is coming to an end this means winter is around the corner but not only that, Christmas is coming! Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year, as you can tell from the amount of times I have mentioned it in posts. Many say that it is too early to be listening to Christmas songs or watching Christmas movies; but I beg to differ. It is never too early for Christmas however since it isn't December yet, I shall not bore you with my excitement. 
My outfit today makes me very happy as it is so simple yet so cute and it kept me very warm. A denim shirt from Bershka peeping out from a H&M jumper paired with a pair of pinky Aeropostale jeans. I just love this whole outfit as they all work together. Without each item in today's ootd then the outfit would be incomplete; it works perfectly and brings my Fall series to a close till next year.
I hope you are all looking forward to the Christmas season as much as I am because one more Sunday and its December. See you all next Thursday for a #JustDessert post or next week for another regular Sunday post. 

Outfit:
Denim Shirt: Bershka
Jumper: H&M
Shoes: River Island
Bag: Espirt
Hat: New Look

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts