Sloane Square



















"You only know me from what I have shown you." 
This is one of the quotes from RoosevElvis; a production about gender, appetite and multitudes we contain. It was a very small production with two main characters. The story was about Theodore Roosevelt and Elvis Presley going on a journey to discover what a plant worker, Ann, should of become. 
The storyline for me was quite confusing and I was unable to relate to some of the references. I would recommend this show to someone older than I am as they may relate more to the references and concepts of the production. I also have a great deal of respect for the cast as it was made up of 4 people; two of which were part of the crew. This was my first time to watch a smaller casted show and it was interesting to see how the actors managed without a huge cast behind them. 
The quote above was one that stuck in my head ever since watching RoosevElvis. It is weird to think that this quote is absolutely true. People only know you from what you present to them. The way you behave and the choices that you make when around them is how they create an image of you and what you can become. How you act towards one person can be different from how you act in front of other people. Depending on the person and the situation you may seem like two completely different people with two distinct personalities. A way to overcome these and to get to know the people around you is through time and trust. So stay positive and live a happy life as first impressions count. 
This post was more of a review, nevertheless I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you back here next Thursday or Sunday.

Outfit:
Dress: New Look
Coat: Zara
Shoes: USC
Bag: Longchamp

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts