A Trip to Gibraltar





Europa Point







St Michael's Cave








Hey Guys,

Summer! Summer! Summer! 
Who is enjoying the lil summer and good weather that we are having? Last week I went on a lil getaway to Spain with my family. I had such a great time and of course I will share it will you guys. Within the trip we spent the day in Gibraltar. Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the coast of Spain; meaning they use British Pounds, well they use both pounds and euros but mainly pounds. It is by the region of Andalusia surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea and when standing on a certain part of the rock you can look in the direction of Morocco. Though Gibraltar is very small they have a strict border control. When going in and out of Gibraltar they check your passport and when leaving they ensure that the alcohol and cigarettes that you buy is limited as it is very cheap. 
Gibraltar is also known for their barbary macaques which are a species of tailless monkeys. These monkeys are very vulnerable but over the years they have gotten use to the people and the publicity. Basically they love taking photos and oh boy they really do love biscuits. Our tour guide allowed me to give a monkey a biscuit with him beside me and assisting me so please do not try this on your own. 
I had so much fun on this trip; visiting new places and getting to grips with the culture. I would recommend going to Gibraltar if you enjoy learning about the history of a country. However if you enjoy shopping then Gibraltar may not be the one for you. It has a small street in which there are a few shops and also it is quite dear in my opinion. The one thing I do like in Gibraltar is that when you buy food usually on the receipt you get the code for the wifi, so make sure you keep buying food. (Well not too much) 

Hope you all have a good day, for those at barrio fiesta, cover yourself in sun cream! 

Outfit: 
Skirt: Bershka 
Shoes: Philippines
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Accessories 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts