Fun in the Sun















Hey Guys,

Relax, take a breath and enjoy the sun shining on your skin. Every once in a while take a break from life and enjoy what nature has to offer. It is difficult these days to completely relax and take your mind off your busy life, but it is important to reset in order to be refreshed and to not completely go insane. I don't blame you if you say that there is no time to relax, no time to unwind or no time for yourself because in this busy world we live in it feels like there is no time. 
If you haven't been on holiday yet this summer and haven't book one, follow my instructions. Pick a random date on your calendar; whether it be a full week or just two or three days. Go pick that phone up and call your boss; tell them you won't be in on those set of days because you deserve a holiday or else you'll go insane. Then grab your laptop and pick a random place to go. Take your closes friends or family, book it and enjoy it. 
Yes it may sound so easy and I know it really isn't but take that chance and take a break. Life becomes more stressful everyday so slow down and relax. 
Those on holiday I hope you are enjoying it and soaking up all the sun. Send me some pictures of your holiday to my twitter or instagram (@jj_maple_syrup) because I would love to see them. Talking about pictures, I will be uploading a post on Thursdays as well at 10am, as usual, for the next few weeks because I have a lot of photos from my holiday to show you.

Also, can we just appreciate what I'm wearing for both outfits they are just so super cute, I LOVE them. My super cute bikini, oh my too coot! Also if you wanna know I have a REAL hella noticeable tan line due to me swimming in the sea everyday. Anyway wanna see where I got my clothes from, then links below... 

Outfit #1: 
Top: New Look
Shorts: Philippines
Kimono: Select 

Outfit #2:
Bikini: New Look
Shorts: I don't remember, Sorry 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts