Nerja, Hotel Hawaii!















Hey Guys,

I hope you are all having a good summer break; if you are having a long week, well fear not because it is Thursday! YAY! One more day and it'll be the weekend again! Time is honestly flying. Feels like I didn't go on holiday but nevertheless I have brought another post to you. This time I bring my post from Nerja. Nerja is on the coast of Spain; still in the province of Malaga but it feels like a totally different place. We didn't do much in Nerja just went to the beach, swam in the sea and ate a whole load of food.
As well as this we stayed in an apartment, a place where we could feel at home. The place we stayed at was called Hotel Hawaii (and click Hawaii 33). It was an amazing apartment, with all the facilities you needed to feel like you were at home. Hotel Hawaii felt like you were in the comfort of your own home, and well I guess that's what they wanted it to feel like. Although it felt like home was just around the corner, you basically get a swimming pool in your front garden. Not only that but you have the sea, the entire ocean by your feet like 10 minutes away. I loved swimming in the sea, it was so much better than swimming in the pool. I preferred it as there was so much room to feel like a mermaid. There were also many people around you having fun and getting a tan or just turning red like a tomato. I had so much fun, every morning going to Burriana Beach to get my lil exercise and lil sun before the sun becomes too intense to even walk or breathe outside. When not at the beach we were inside our apartment sitting on the sun loungers watching the families swimming in the pool. It was nice being able to bond with the family and to experience something different like renting an apartment instead of staying in a hotel. If you guys ever go to Nerja please go to this apartment, say hola, rent it out and I promise you it will be worth it. The owners of this apartment are absolutely amazing. They are so friendly, being able to speak not only spanish but english too. 
On that note I wish you a good day, go outside and get some sunshine and I will see you on Sunday.

Outfit:
Top: New Look
Pants: Philippines 
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Accessories 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts