Lightly Lemon Cupcakes






Hey Guys,

I've got another #JustDessert for this week and it's a lightly lemon cupcake for those who want something light and refreshing for your taste buds. I made these cupcakes for a cake sale I had a school to raise money for a children's home in the Philippines. If you follow us on social media ( @jam.n.bakers -instagram & @jamnbakers -twitter ) you will know everything we get up to in order to raise money for these children so that they can have a better future.

Ingredients: 
-175g Butter
-175g Caster Sugar
-3 Eggs 
-175g Self-Raising Flour
-1/2 tsp Baking Powder
-2 tbsp milk
-Zest of 1 Lemon

To make these yummy desserts you will need to preheat your oven to 190 Degrees Celsius
First you mix the butter and caster sugar together until it is all fluffy.
Then add the eggs one at a time; ensuring you throughly stir the mixture.
Sift in the flour and baking powder. Add some milk and the your lemon zest and you're done. 
Place a spoonful into a cupcake tin, bake for 18-20 mins and watch them rise. 
Once baked, wait to cool and enjoy. For more enjoyment, eat with ice cream.

Hope you liked today's #JustDessert, a simple yet delicious treat to start summer off. I will be on holiday next week but hopefully I will get a post up on time.
Before I end this post today I just want to greet myself a happy 2 year birthday for this blog!!! YAAAYYY I can't believe it, I've been doing this for 2 years! It's been such a great journey and experience, I know I haven't really celebrated but I will get a proper post about it soon. 
Enjoy the rest of your day and I'll see ya next time.

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts