Inside the Pocket of your Ripped Jeans















Hey Guys,

It is autumn or for those in America, it's fall! YAY! It is all so exciting but I can't believe it, it is almost the end of the year. Soon 2017 will be coming sharply round the corner and then another year will of gone by. It is insane that soon it is halloween, then christmas soon later then new year. Wow I just don't understand where time goes. As it is fall I have made my very first post with an umbrella. During my 2 years on this platform I don't believe that I have ever made a post with an umbrella and not just as a prop, like it was actually raining. 
This post makes me so happy, the location of this shoot was amazing. Absolutely stunning classic backdrops. If you want to take photos in this area it is called Pontoon Dock. The park with the wavy hedges is called Thames Barrier Park as it is right next to the Thames Barrier. The main aims of the Thames Barrier is to help prevent Greater London from getting flooded. The park would be amazing in summer with a cute white dress, but I like to do things a lil different on my blog. I paired my plain white tee with a pair of ripped jeans. Ripped jeans for me are a bit of a meh to be honest. I do love them as they can make any outfit so modern and in fashion but then I think why am I paying more for my jeans to be ripped. I chose these jeans from American Eagle as they aren't completely ripped. The rip has a patterned material layer under the hole that the jean has. This I prefer as it isn't a complete rip where your whole leg is hanging out. Those ripped jeans in which the whole leg is just chilling well yeah that is too much out of my comfort zone to be wearing at this present moment. Maybe in the future but for now I'll stick to normal jeans and mini ripped jeans.
Having been able to take photos in this area once, I will most likely go again as the photos look incredible. I may even do your usual white dress lost in the forest look. I may be lacking on post for the next few weeks so I apologise in advance. Time will only tell about how much I can post content but I will try and make it at least once a week. 
This Thursday I have a lil surprise for you all. I will be starting my new series that will be coming out every 2 months. It is a post applying to different people in order to get our community closer together. I will be posting a children's fashion series once every 6 months and then a men's fashion series every 2 months. I want to try and appeal to different audiences starting with those guys out there. I will be giving fashion tips and other helpful things to make your wardrobe a better one. Please look out for this as the first one is this Thursday so I hope you enjoy. Please do let me know what you think as I really appreciate the criticism. 
Love you all and see you on Thursday. 

Outfit: 
Jacket: Forever 21
Top: H&M
Shoes: USC

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts