Inverted




Hey Guys,

It feels like forever since I did a nail art post but finally its back! I'll try and do these once a month so that there is a lil variety on my blog. Sorry about the post on Thursday, I have been at uni and so I didn't have my laptop with me but don't fear I have scheduled it for Thursday. I can not wait to show you what I have in store for these next few months because CHRISTMAS IS COMING! I am so excited! Of course halloween is our next event so look out for some scary posts. Let me know if you want me to do a certain post and I'll try my best to do them. 
Anyway enough about the future lets talk about nails. This nail art design I love! They are so simple yet elegantly cute. I went for a dark blue, in which I have no idea what the name is as it doesn't say on the bottle, but it is perfect for the fall weather. During Autumn or fall, dark colours like dark blue, brown, red or mustard are a must; they make anything so much more Autumnal. The grey that I used is from the Philippines part of Kathryn Bernardo's collection with Chic Centre. An alternative for my UK readers is Tanya Burr's Duvet Day. It isn't as dark as Kathryn's but a couple of layers and it does the job. 
Let me know if you enjoy these nail posts and you never know I may do more for you. Make sure to come back on Thursday. See you then. 

Nail Polishes:
Dark Blue: Jack Wills (Fabulously British Collection)
Grey: Chic Nail Color's Empress (Kathryn Bernardo's Collection)
Top Coat: Sally Hansen's Double Duty Top Coat

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts