#JJStylesMen | Start of Something New





















Hey Guys,

Welcome! Finally it is here! 
I would like to present #JJStylesMen! YAY!!! 
Where do I even begin to explain? Right here we go...
Hello, this is my friend Harry. He is my first model for this series which will be happening every 2 months. For the next one I will be doing a kids fashion and this will happen every 6 months. I have planned this for about a year now and reasons being I want to have a lil more variety on my blog. Every blogger does the same thing and well I don't want to be your ordinary blogger; so every 2 months I will be having someone different, but Harry will be one of my main models because I mean look at that face, you just can't complain. If this blog post goes well I might even do them more often like once a month but we'll see how this goes first. 
For every different model I use I will be giving you a lil info about them just so you can get to  know them because we're all friends here. So, this is Harry, he is an architecture student aspiring to get a PhD in what he loves. He has a blog just like me which I will link down below so please check him out. He doesn't blog often but he really wants to so tweet or Instagram him so he has a lil motivation to do so. A few of you may have seen him from my previous blog posts, if not, well you'll see him a lot in the next year. 
Now that you know my friend lets talk about this new chapter in my blogs life. I have currently been doing this for 2 years and I have been having so much fun. I'm trying to do many different things for you guys so that you don't get bored and you come back every week. In order to do so I thought of this idea to have this variety in my blog. This pilot blog post will tell me if you guys like the series and whether I should do it more often. So if you do like it please click follow on the right hand side, by clicking the G+ then click follow. Also share this post with your friends in order for me to know that you like this post. 
Since this is a fashion series we gotta talk about fashion of course. As it was raining we went for a farmer type of look instead of the bright contrasting outfit. We didn't plan for it to rain but I think it worked out well. Black skinny or slim fit jeans are must for Autumn or any season for that matter. They go with anything and everything; instantly making an outfit sharp and stylish for any weather. The brown tee is making its way into the fashion books for men. Recently I have seen so many guys wear brown and well I must say it looks good. Since it is Autumn the brown tee is really in fashion; though it may be really simple it makes any guy look really trendy. It also shows guys that it isn't just the females that can dress accordingly to the season. The brown tee really lifts Harrys complexion giving him a nice glow. For those guys who haven't got a clue about what Autumn colours are in fashion, let me give you a hand. For this Autumn try wearing this seasons colours, if you don't know how to get into it, try using brown/ khaki / dark green jackets. Jackets are a great place to start as they are a great fashion statement but also they keep you warm. 
\If you want to be a lil more subtle use brown tees just like Harry or go for dark greens/ blues.
If you don't know what shade to go for let me give you hand. If you have fair/ pale skin I recommend you wearing in this season darker colours like grey, brown, burgundy, navy etc. Try to avoid wearing soft colours like pastel or bright colours as they will wash you out. For those with olive skin you have the advantage. You can wear things that go with the season. You can wear either colours that are a lil brighter or darker than your skin tone. Try to avoid wearing yellows or greens. For those with a darker tone you can wear pretty much anything; just not brown. In this season I recommend you wearing dark khaki, navy and grey. 
Please let me know if you like it as I love doing collabs with my friends and being behind the camera for once. Yes if you didn't know I am the photographer and I had so much fun. 
Thank you for sticking around with me for over 2 years. If you are new please do click follow as it really means a lot to me.
See you on Sunday x

Check out Harry here:

Outfit:
Jacket: Zara
T-shirt: Zara
Jeans: Pull & Bear
Boots: Clarks
Bag: Spain
Hat: Next
Umbrella: Totes

Location: Pontoon Dock (Check out last weeks blog post to get more info about the location) 

Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts