DAY 15 | Scrumptious Truffles

DAY 15! 





Hey Guys,

Okay I know what you are thinking! Yes it doesn't look appetising at all I know I get it, but I promise you they taste sooooo good. I made some truffles and boy let me tell you they will change your life. 

Ingredients:
-300ml double cream
-50g butter
-300g Milk Chocolate 
-Extra Milk Chocolate for outer shell 

Method: 
-Melt together the double cream and butter until bubbles appear.
-Add the chocolate and let it melt.
-Once the chocolate has melted mix it all together and take off the heat and pour into a container and store in the fridge for a couple of hours till it solidifies. 
-Once the truffle mixture has gone hard and you can tell this as it won't be sticky and you will be able to remove it using a spoon like you do with ice cream.
-Before taking it out of the fridge you want to prepare the outside layer, to do this you want to melt your chocolate.
-You want about 200g of melted chocolate and then place it on the side. 
-Take out your truffle mixture again out of the fridge and start making lil balls.
-Once you have made the ball you want to place it into the melted chocolate and swirl it around making sure everything is covered and then place it on a greaseproof paper.
This outside shell allows the whole thing to harden making it easier to eat after being placed in the fridge for around 30 minutes.

Please do try this and tell me how you feel about it. It is tastes so good even though mine look horrific. Maybe I shall try again for christmas but we'll see. 
Hope you enjoyed this #JustDessert and I shall see you tomorrow. 

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts