DAY 12 | Gift Ideas For Pet Owners

DAY 12!

Hey Guys,

It is another day closer to Christmas and I am so excited. I am almost ready with my gifts this year just got a few more things to buy/do to get ready for the big day. 
I'm gonna get right into it to avoid me rambling. 
Gift Ideas for people who own pets. I'm unsure about if this would work for most pets but I'm going to mainly talk about dogs then I'll do a lil thing at the end for the other lil friends out there. 
So my first suggestion for our lil dog friends are toys. Toys are so easy, every dog loves a lil toy to chew on and to run after and just to be buddies with. I guess this would also work for cats; a lil cliche mouse toy would make them happy. Toys are the easiest gift to buy because even if that pet has that two already it's good to have a spare because the hassle, and I'm talking about dogs, when they chew it up and it breaks it stressful. Eevee has two favourite toys, one of which she's had since she was bored and she keeps ripping them open. So to re-sew them over and over it very difficult. 
Next great thing to get is treats, especially for dogs. When having a puppy treats go out fast. Yes I know that is quite bad to feed your dog too many treats but when teaching a puppy they are a must. 
Another gift would be clothing. I understand that some people are against putting clothes on their pets but I love putting jumpers and coats on Eevee. It makes her so much more cuter but also yeah she will get cold if she doesn't have one on. Costumes are the best. Having lil dinosaur costumes or of course christmas themed costumes are the best. My favourite thing to put on Eevee is cute jumpers especially the wooly ones. They just seem so warm and you just want to hug her.
So I'm going to keep it to that for now, I don't want to bore you guys. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I shall see you tomorrow. 

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts