DAY 16 | Fave Christmas Songs

DAY 16!

Hey Guys,

It is friday!!!!!! WHOOOOO!!!! Most of you have finished school/ college/ uni! YAY School's out, scream and shout! (Tweet me if you know what movie that is from)
Finally we have hit Christmas break and bruh how has the year gone so quickly, like please someone explain. But anyway that's something to talk about for a New Years post. 
Back to Christmas! I have today my fave Christmas Song, why you ask, because it is #FaveFriday YAYAYAYAY

So let me kick it off. My ultimate favourite Christmas song is 
'All I want for Christmas is you' -Mariah Carey 
You just can't go wrong with this song, honestly everyone knows it and most people will sing with you. 
Next favourite song, now this many people may not know but I fell in love with this song last year and well I still love it! I mean I wasn't listening to it in July or anything, I'm not that obsessed *awkwardly giggles* So that song is
'Snow in California' -Ariana Grande
I'm sorry if you like the classics but I just feel like the new Christmas songs aren't as rated, so I'm giving them their spotlight. Meaning yes the next one is a kinda new one as it is a mashup and it is
'Winter Wonderland / Don't worry be happy' -Pentatonix & Tori Kelly
It is a great song and I could literally listen to it all day. I honestly applaud these guys talent and just whatever their voice box does. Just wow.
I'm going to do 5, yes I know I should of probably stated that in the beginning but I just thought of doing 5 now so you're going to have to forgive me. Next up is
'This Christmas' -Chris Brown
and
'Mistletoe' -Justin Bieber
I figured many of you are probably screaming at your screens because I put a Justin Bieber song so I thought I would balance it out with a lil Chris Brown. Both these songs I love so much as they both make you want to sing along. 
Last song on the list is
'Last Christmas' -Ariana Grande
I love anyone who sings this song but Ariana Grande honestly does a great job of this song so that is why it is the last song on my list. 

I hope you like the songs I chose if you don't well I have a Christmas Playlist on Spotify which you can check out by clicking here
Hope you enjoyed that and I shall see you tomorrow. 

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts