DAY 19 | White Chocolate Christmas Tree Cupcakes

DAY 19!






Hey Guys,

These super cute cupcakes just scream Christmas. I was suppose to do something else but this improv was a gooden. 

Ingredients: 
-226g Butter
-226g Caster Sugar
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-226g Self-Raising Flour 
-4 eggs
-Handful of White chocolate buttons

Method:
-Preheat the oven to 170C
-Cream the butter and sugar together
-Add the Vanilla extract, then sift the flour and add the eggs one by one.
-Mix well then spoon into cupcake cases. Then add a couple of white chocolate buttons into each
-Bake for 15-18 minutes 
-Leave to cool then decorate.
-You can decorate however you want but I thought I would do a Christmas Tree since it is Christmas. 
Hope you liked this, I'm keeping it short since everyone likes short posts.
Send me photos of these via my social media! 

#JJs24DaysofXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts