DAY 24 | Winter Wonderland

DAY 24! 











Hey Guys,

It is the final day of #JJs24DaysofXmas I don't really quite understand how time has gone so quickly but here we are sitting one sleep till Christmas. I firstly want to say Merry Christmas to you all and I hope you all have a great one. I hope you all eat till you explode and enjoy the company of your family. I appreciate you taking your time in reading my blog so thank you sooo much. 
Of course I have to end the 24 days with something cool and well here we go. So you can probably recognise some of these photos from the pre-photoshoot we had for #JNBApparel which of course I'm hoping you all ordered because I know you guys are very supportive.
Also yes I know I'm not in a lot of these photos because I was behind the camera as you can tell, but you are going to have to make do with my friend JM. 
All but one picture was taken as Winter Wonderland which might I tell you is awesome though I wouldn't really go again. It is enjoyable if there was a big group of you and maybe if you were loaded as well but meh it isn't as great as it use to be. I guess I had my expectations way too high but an opinion is an opinion. I would definitely not recommend going on a weekend or a friday night because I mean if you want to wait in the queue for about 30 minutes be my guest. Sorry but that queue was just not for me. On a week day the queue doesn't exist better yet go during the day when the sun is out and you will be able to go straight through. 
No doubt it is a brilliant place with awesome rides and awesome things to do but it is so busy especially if you want to go on rides. I mean firstly you have to queue up to get in then have to queue again for an extra 15 minutes just to get the tokens to get onto the rides. What I do recommend is ice skating. Ice skating at Winter Wonderland is just WOW. It is honestly magically. The atmosphere and the way it has been set up is amazing. I also recommend booking something before coming to Winter Wonderland so you can skip the long queues. If you do go let me know what you think and if you had fun. I would love to see your photos of you guys there. 

Well that is it for a while. We got through it! YAY! 24 days done and dusted. Not sure if I will do this again next year but we will just have to see. I hope you enjoyed these 24 days and let me know if you want me to do it next year. Have a merry merry Christmas and a happy new year.
See ya soon. 

Outfit:
Coat: Zara
Hoodie: New Look
Top: H&M
Jeans: American Eagle 

#JJs24DaysofXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts