DAY 18 | #JJStylesMen #2

DAY 18! 














Hey Guys,

I have another #JJStylesMen for you with of course Harry. Don't worry if you are getting bored of him I'll have a different person next time hehe. I know it should be once every twice a month and yes we had one yesterday but I thought I would spoil you guys and here we are. It is a week till Christmas so I gotta give my readings a lil more excitement and of course since I have been posting such wordy posts. 

So these photos I've kept for a while so that's why it looks like it is Autumn and not Winter but fear not hopefully next time the photos will go with the season. During Autumn the best clothes to wear are those that keep you warm but are not too thick. As in Autumn the air is breezy but not freezing cold you have to wear a not so thick coat, or a jacket. Harry here has a woollen jumper and a black jacket. For guys black jackets are a must because you can pair them with anything and I mean anything. It is especially important for guys as often their outfits are not as adventurous as us ladies. They keep their clothes to a minimum, keeping everything simple; which makes a black jacket perfect.
Harry is also wearing a grey woollen jumper. Woollen jumpers may not suit everyone but they come in different styles which make it easier for many people. Now grey on the other hand is a must. Grey is just perfect and I feel like most of my generation wear and love the colour grey. Not only does it represent our souls (haha just joking) but it is not white but not black it is just in the middle making it fresh and new. Grey has always been there but I feel like our fashion now is including it more.
Now to the headwear. I'm not going to ramble on and talk about everything but headwear I shall. Not only do I want to say headwear is a great way to accessorise your outfit but you should check out the new JNB Apparel where we have just released beanies and baseball caps. In which you should check out! Thank you very much.. But anyway, headwear yes. Hats are a great way to finish off an outfit but it really depends on your head type. Some people rock different hats others just don't quite pull it off. So do be careful with that. Harry can pull hats off and you will see on my blog post on Tuesday so stay tuned.
Anyway I'll leave it at that, sorry I didn't talk much about the outfit I just didn't want to bore you. See you tomorrow. 

Outfit:
T-Shirt: American Eagle 
Jean:  Pull & Bear
Hat: Next 
Jacket: Zara
Boots: Clarks

Follow Harrys Blog! 

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts