DAY 14 | Snowman Nails

DAY 14! 






Hey Guys,

Nail post! YAY! 
If you can't already tell they are snowmen nails, of course without a head or arms. This nail art is so simple requiring around 4 colours. Using white as a base coat then adding the definition after with either a dotting tool or a toothpick either works well. The scarves for the snowman can be different colours which would look really cute. You could also change this design up by adding a snowman's head on the thumb; that's if you are a lil more skilled than me.
Simple nail art is my favourite, only because it is easy to do on my left hand. I struggle doing both hands but sometimes my left is way better than my right. It is great that we have two hands though because it gives you two shots to get the nail art the way you want it to be. 

I'm not sure what design I'm going to do for Christmas day just yet but I'm going to keep doing a few and see how I like them then choose. I am so excited for Christmas, at the moment I am getting myself ready, with almost all my presents all wrapped up and ready to go. Let me know if you are ready for Christmas via my social media, I'd love to know what you guys will be up to. 

Hope you enjoyed this post, don't forget to check yesterday's post about the #JNBApparel! Don't forget to pre-order now because there is limited stock! 
See you tomorrow. 

Nail varnish:
White Base Coat: Barry M
Black: Barry M
Blue: Claires
Silver lines on scarf: Barry M

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts