DAY 21 | Pretty Pink Christmas

DAY 21!







Hey Guys,

A quick and simple post for you on this fine Wednesday evening. I haven't quite decided what nail art I want on Christmas day but I will be sure to take loads of photos for you guys. I am so excited. Christmas is like 4 days away. I mean where has the time gone, I really don't know. How is it already 2018 in like a week. I just dunno. But let us just enjoy Christmas before we have to wait another year to do this all over again. The rush for me to do all my work before Christmas comes. I am so excited but the adrenaline in me is being contained. I have premade all of these and maybe I might do this again next year and pre do them again but in like hella advance. I suggest if you want some cute stuff for Christmas, to buy them after Christmas because they will be on sale so you do save quite a bit.
Anyway back to the nails, sorry rambling again. For Christmas I'm probably going to do something really simple and will do them on the 22nd or maybe I have already done them. I am most likely going to do something with glitter and our chosen family colour. So this year our house is jam packed so we have a chosen colour of red, so most likely my nails are going to be red or burgundy but we'll see. I'll let you know how it goes. Hope you liked this post see you tomorrow. 

Nail Polish:
White: Barry M
Pink: Jack Wills

#JJs24DaysofXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts