DAY 7 | Simple Reindeer Nails

DAY 7! 






Hey Guys,

It is time for some Nail art! YAS! 
I know I haven't done a nail art post in a while so here you go, I'll be posting nail art on Wednesdays over the next few weeks. I don't know if you can see a pattern but each day has a different topic all but still related to Christmas. Let me know whether you prefer those posts where I write a lot or just nothing at all. I'm sure you'll all say that you prefer the ones with the pictures because reading is a lot of effort but it's okay I understand your pain. 
Anyway lets just get into todays nail art. 
I chose a simple cute design for those who prefer simplicity. I like how there is only one accent nail, of course you can change it up by making all the nails with reindeers or adding the middle nail with glitter and placing a gem on the index and pinky nail. You can even change the colours to allow the reindeer to stand out. You can make the base coat white to make it look like snow in the back. The options are endless and thats why doing nail art is great fun. 
I'm keeping this post simple and short so for now, see you tomorrow.

Nail Polish:
Base Coat: GNP 13 Papaya 343- Barry M
Brown: Crush- Barry M
Blue eyes: Claires Blue nail art
Nose: Barry M
Outline of reindeer: Purple Nail Art pen

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts