DAY 17 | Kiddy Fashion #JJStyleKids

DAY 17!










Hey Guys,

As you already know I have made a series on my blog where I give you guys a different type of post and that is either kids or mens fashion. Remember I said it will be up every 2 months well it has been 2 months. I know time has gone so quickly. Hopefully you'll see a lil more of this cutie but I can't promise anything because I don't see her often. So just enjoy her cute lil face while you can. Let me just get into it.
That lil cutie up there is my cousin; adorable as she may seem unfortunately she's not. (No I'm only joking.) I've got something a little different for you today. This lil girl is adorable beyond belief. She was a pleasure to work with, she would do what was said but 100x cuter than you imagined. I hope she has put a smile on your face, coz she's put one on mine.
Dressing up lil kids is never a chore, until you have several kids and not enough time. Kids will literally wear anything and look absolutely adorable. I mean the pictures up there are a clear representation. Simplicity though is a must. Though it is tempting to dress a lil kid up in the most ridiculous outfit, either sparkly or all one colour, I suggest not to. I mean you don't want your kid to look like a glitter ball, do you now? Like I said, simplicity is important. Even if your kid is just in a plain tee with black jeans for sure they will look adorable. No need to go all out as if it is a party everyday. Stick to simple because for sure your kids will thank you when they look back at all the photos. 
Anyway this post will be back in another 2 months, or I might even give it to you once a month. We shall just have to see.
On that note see you tomorrow. 

Outfit:
Top: Next
Trousers: M&S
Shoes: Converse 

#JJs24DaysofXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts