DAY 9 | Fave Xmas Movies

DAY 9!

Hey Guys,
It is time for another #FaveFriday. I wonder what I got for you today, let us have a look. So according to the title of this post it is time for Fave Christmas Movies! YAS! 
Everyone knows what my favourite Christmas movie is I do not even need to say what it is. If you're the 0.01% that don't know my favourite movie is well let me enlighten you. My favourite movie is... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... ELF!!!!!!!!!!!
Elf is probably the most famous Christmas movie and probably a lot of people's favourite Christmas movie. Well lets be honest you either love it or hate it. If you hate it, e.g. my cousin, its because you have people like me who love it and are obsessed with it and have to watch it like every Christmas at least like once a day till the new year. As you know Christmas doesn't really finish till the new year has begun. For those who are from a different planet and have no idea what Elf is, firstly please go back to your planet and secondly go watch it! Honestly what have you been doing with your Christmas'. Okay so Elf. Elf is about an orphan called Buddy who accidentally got into Santa's sack and ended up going with Santa to the North Pole. He then got raised by the elves and Santa and when finally an adult he went on a mission to find his birth father. 
Next fave Christmas movie has to be all the Home Alone movies, mainly 1, 2 and 3; 3 being my absolute favourite because the kid is adorable. Home alone is about a kid that basically has to defend himself and some bad people. Each Home alone has a different storyline but all roughly the same with some kid running away or hiding from some bad people. 
I would say in third place is Disney's A Christmas Carol just because it is such a classic. Disney did it all right with this movie; it has humour, suspense and of course a moral. It is the classic story of Scrooge and how he doesn't like Christmas and the ghost of Christmas past, present and future come to visit him to change his heart about Christmas.

I hope you liked this post, most of you have probably watched all of these movies but it is definitely a must to watch all of them each Christmas. 

#JJs24DaysOfXmas
Have a lovely day.
~JJ~

Popular Posts